Applicants for any of our professional bachelor (PBA) or academic (ABA) degree programmes have to comply with the steps described on our pages. The flow of the application might differ a bit from the sort of bachelor’s programmes (academic versus professional degree) you'd like to apply for.
The following documents are mandatory to be submitted through the e-registration:
- Certified diploma / degree certificates of your secondary school and translation of the diploma in case the diploma is not yet translated into English, French, German or Dutch (more information is to be find in the chapter 'Diploma requirements' : http://www.luca-arts.be/en/diploma-requirements-0)
- Certificate of equivalence (not required for diplomas issued in France or the Netherlands) of a foreign secondary education degree (Download the default document at the bottom of these page). More information is to be find in the chapter 'Diploma requirements' : http://www.luca-arts.be/en/diploma-requirements-0
- proof of Dutch language proficiency (level requirements and recognized certificates under the chapter 'Language requirements');
- copy of your ID or passport
- APS certificate (only for Chinese students)
Additional registration for the artistic aptitude test
Students who would like to enter one of the degree programmes in the field of Visual Arts, Audio-Visual Arts, Music, Drama and Visual communication have to register additionally for the Artistic Aptitude Test: http://www.luca-arts.be/en/artistic-aptitude
Where to lodge the printed version your application to?
After you have filled out the online Registration Form and uploaded the required documents, please submit your registration. Finally, save and/or print the submitted registration and send us copy of your Form and the certified copies of your diplomas + transcript of records and - if necessary the translations of these documents in hard copy to:
Admission office LUCA School of Arts
LUCA School of Arts - campus Sint-Lukas Brussels