Each student or chamber music ensemble receives:
• 1,5 h lesson/week by the chosen teacher
• a minimum of 2 master classes with renowned musicians
• guidance in designing and developing a research project relevant to your own artistic practice.
Our institution guarantees each student or ensemble:
- one recital during a regular concert seasons
- a demo recording
- support for finding a second recital within a regular concert season
The research component of this programme is strongly connected to your artistic practice. We do not intend to make a performer-musicologist out of you but, rather, an artist whose practice is grounded in convincing artistic research. In order to achieve this goal, you will be assisted by a research tutor. The research tutor will consider your proficiency, artistic goals and interests in order to design a research programme meeting your needs. The research tutors are artists with experience in artistic research. In certain cases, your instrumental mentor may also be your research tutor.