Netwerken en partnerships
- Associatie KU Leuven
- ELIA - European League of Institutes of the Arts
- CUMULUS - The International Association of Universities and Colleges of Art, Design and Media)
- CILECT - Centre International de Liaison des Ecoles de Cinéma et de Télévision)
- GEECT - Europese Cilect
- AED - Association Européen des Conservatoires
- EPARM - European Platform of Artistic Research in Music
- EAS - European Association for Music in Schools
- EARN - European Artistic Research Network
... en nu
Students from a vast array of disciplines and specializations at LUCA School of Arts join forces. They experiment and research the cross-media applications of the various aspects of image and sound. The course offers students a platform in which the boundaries and synergy between both their own medium and various forms of online presentation are explored.
This years edition of Common Grounds was titled Code Black and presented as a digital event. The participating students explored the limits of online co-creation in a series of extremely engaging online projects and an online exhibition.
Are you a student at LUCA School of Arts and would you like to enroll in this course? All master students can take this elective. It is a mandatory subject for BA3 Media & Information Design students.
LUCA wil een inclusieve school zijn, maar welke acties zijn er nodig om dit verder te verankeren? Omar Ba begeleidde een workshop waarin dit verder wordt uitgediept.