- Research Unit Music & Drama
- Research Group Performance, Practice & Composition
The research takes the body of the musician as subject and proposes an exercise that departs from the repertoire for solo clarinet containing movements beyond the ones commonly considered as part of the music-making body and continues proposing an experimentation based on an acoustic feedback set-up where movement, sound and space have a different relation among them in what the instrument of composition is concerned. Besides that, it proposes a shared experimentation with the same set-up between musicians and dancers to enlarge the method of comparison.
- Supervisor: Dr. Jeroen D'Hoe (LUCA)
- Co-supervisor: Dr. Paulo de Assis (Orpheus Institute)
- Duration: 2018-2022
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org